Senior Sales Executive
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to drive Birdie’s go-to-market strategy by creating partnerships with homecare agencies. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you’ll take responsibility for driving sales and optimising your sales cycle. You’ll work closely with the marketing, sales development and customer care teams to ensure you win new business and get new customers to success as quickly as possible.
How you will contribute:
- Achieve a close rate of over 50% in 30+ video or face-to-face pitches you conduct each month with owners of SME homecare agencies;
- Secure £5k new monthly recurring revenue each month;
- Shape, test, iterate and improve our sales efforts, with the goal of achieving a 20% improvement in key sales metrics within 6 months;
- Lead your “squad”, consisting of a Sales Development Rep and Account Manager, to build your pipeline, qualify and win the right customers, and get those customers to successful use of Birdie as quickly as possible;
- Drive improvement across Birdie, providing feedback and solutions and/or technical improvements, collaborating where appropriate to continuously improve the products and services we offer.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Have a strong B2B sales track record (required);
- Have 4+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience (desired but not required);
- Have social care or health experience (desired but not required);
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills (required);
- Are able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding (required).
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You can easily explain the benefits of a service, link them to a customer’s pain, and can simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand;
- Curious, always actively listening and engaging to understand true motivations and pain points;
- Someone who wants to learn, wants to improve, and wants to grow in your chosen sales career and are committed to self-development;
- Someone who gets things done and is willing to step up, roll up your sleeves and take responsibility;
- Organised, and able to set and follow processes to prioritise work for yourself, your team, and your clients;
- Full of sales grit, with the passion and perseverance to achieve your long-term goals;
- Ready to seize the initiative and drive improvement in your own and your team’s work;
- Committed to going above and beyond for your customers, pulling in whatever resources you need to deliver the best experience for them;
- Comfortable with an ambiguous, changing, energetic, start-up working environment;
- Someone who is inspired by, and seeks to embody our values.
We have put together an exciting and highly attractive package for this role.
- An attractive base salary
- Eligible to equity upon performance
- Private health insurance + pension employer contribution
- Personal development budget to put towards books, courses, trainings and conferences; permanent coaching within the team and with external experts
- Gym subscription and numerous other perks and discounts
- Flexible working
- 25 days of holiday
- Frequent company socials, trips and meals - believe us we have fun!