As the Growth Marketer, you'll lead our inbound marketing strategy, optimise our funnel, and scale our acquisition channels including supporting the development of our website and blog to deliver massive growth over the coming months.
You’ll take the responsibility for optimising all the key aspects of the growth cycle. As a talented member of our company and an entrepreneur at heart, we want you to drive collaborative projects with other teams (sales, marketing, product) and continuously share the feedback you gather and your innovative ideas and suggestions.
How you will contribute:
- Continuously increase the number of inbound qualified leads - through owning our inbound strategy and improving our current channels, and constantly proving & scaling new acquisition channels
- Create reliable reporting dashboards of all key acquisition metrics - by identifying the right metrics to track and implementing a tracking machine that captures robust data across our marketing tools
- Drive sustainable growth and maximise conversion rates - by identifying frictions in the funnel and prioritising & running experiments
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients - by collaborating with the product marketing team you will make sure that our website, landing pages, content, blog, ... are always up to date and coherent with our brand
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, ideally in a high growth startup environment
- You have strong technical experience with Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, Google sheets), CMS (eg. WordPress, Webflow), CRM (eg. Hubspot, Intercom) and strong data analysis skills
- Hands on experience with SEO, SEA, Content Marketing, Adwords, Social Ads, re-targeting, etc.
- You have delivered business growth through managing customer acquisition efforts in paid, organic, and viral channels
- You are very autonomous and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, but also know when to ask for advice or support from the wider team.
- You're comfortable communicating with people across the company, helping them to understand the reasoning behind decisions you've made
- You are passionate about products improving people’s lives and solving a societal issue
We have put together an exciting and highly attractive package for this role.
- An attractive base salary
- Eligible to equity upon performance
- Private health insurance + pension employer contribution
- Personal development budget to put towards books, courses, trainings and conferences permanent coaching within the team and with external experts
- Gym subscription and numerous other perks and discounts
- Flexible working
- 25 days of holiday
- Frequent company socials, trips and meals - believe us we have fun!